About Legally Flawless
Legally Flawless is an online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution. The blog is read in 20+ countries. Also, it has been featured in the list of top 100 Indian Legal Blogs to follow in 2022 by Feedspot. As per the latest rankings, it has been promoted in the list top 50 Indian Legal Blogs.Our aim is to achieve the goal of spreading legal awareness and information in an easy format. This is to keep the readers updated with the developments in the legal industry.
We try to provide the readers with an authentic source of information to know about a particular problem or news. It always encourages law students to write articles that can benefit people. Therefore, it accepts blogs on a rolling basis and that too without any publication fee.
Understanding the dearth of good internships, jobs and other opportunities, we have also now started sharing opportunities through Legally Flawless. A lot of Law Students and Law Graduates are now a part of the WhatsApp Groups of Legally Flawless.
Roles and Responsibilities of an Editor
- Reviewing and editing articles and blogs.
- Checking and Verifying Facts.
- After having done the above-mentioned tasks, the editor shall prepare and submit a summary report along with the edited manuscript.
- 4 Articles to be reviewed in a Month.
A minimum of 6 months of association with Legally Flawless is desirable to receive the Letter of Completion.
- The applicant must have strong research and analytical skills.
- The applicant must possess strong command over English.
- Students currently enrolled in their 3rd year or above of Five Year Integrated Law Program or 2nd Year or above of Three Year LLB Program.
- Must have publications in good Legal Blogs or Journals.
- Get recognition on the website of Legally Flawless.
- Letter of Completion to be provided.
- Cash Incentives to exceptional Performers
- Enhance your knowledge by editing quality blogs.
- The candidates will have to fill the Google Form.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a telephonic interview.
- The next stage would require the candidates to review an article of 1000 words within 2 days.
How to Apply?
To apply, click on the button below.