Table of Contents
About the Internship:
Chambers of Ramchandra Madan, Advocate-on-Record is now accepting applications for a 3 month assessment internship starting February.
About the Chambers of AOR Ramachandra Madan:
The office is general litigation chamber, with a focus on commercial, insolvency and arbitration law, primarily in Delhi and Mumbai with a Chamber in the Delhi High Court and an office in Gurgaon (DLF Phase-1).
Duration of Internship:
Selected candidates will undergo a 3 month assessment period, whereafter their position may be confirmed based on performance.
Internship Month is February, 2024
Selection Criteria/Crucial Information:
- Candidates must be based out of Delhi NCR/ willing to relocate. This is NOT a virtual position.
- Candidates must have a good grasp of English and an ability to draft, and should be placed in the top 10% of their batch in Tier 1 Universities / top 5% of their batch in Tier 2 Universities.
- Candidates must have had prior litigation experience/ internship experience in litigation.
- Applications received without CVs/Cover letters will be rejected without further evaluation. Writing Samples are mandatory.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through an interview to test their legal knowledge and ability to apply legal principles.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their application to [email protected] indicating the following in the subject line: “Application for Position- February 2024”
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.