Table of Contents
About Biswajit Sarkar – Advocates – IP Attorneys
Biswajit Sarkar- Advocates is as a leading Intellectual Property law firm in India, with a global footprint through our overseas offices. Our team of experienced attorneys and professionals is dedicated to providing high-quality legal solutions to a diverse clientele, from startups to multinational corporations. Benchmarked by our success in handling unique cases, we believe our expertise will reverberate globally.
About the Internship
They are seeking dynamic and motivated law students or recent graduates to join their team as Intellectual Property Law Interns. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with their seasoned IP attorneys, gaining hands-on experience in the exciting and challenging field of Intellectual Property Law.
December 2023 to March 2024
- Conduct legal research on various aspects of Intellectual Property Law.
- Assist in preparing legal opinions and client communications.
- Writing articles, blogs and PPT presentations.
- Handling the prosecution matters related to IPR.
- Participate in client meetings and case strategy analysis.
- Stay updated on the global developments in IPR.
- Final semester of 5-year Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Law.
- Strong academic record with wide exposure on Intellectual Property Law.
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Patent, Trademark and Copyright Law in India.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in legal research tools and Microsoft Office.
- Exposure to diverse aspects of Intellectual Property laws.
- Mentorship from experienced IP attorneys.
- Networking opportunities within the legal community.
- Stipend and potential for future employment opportunities.
Apply through the career page of their website www.biswajitsarkar.com
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.