About Adv. Aishwarya Sandeep
Adv. Aishwarya Sandeep is a practising advocate based out of Mumbai. She has 12 years experience in the field of IPR and Media Laws.
About the Internship
- Adv. Aishwarya Sandeep is hiring Interns for the months of October, November, and December 2022.
- During the said months the Interns will have to research on the topics provided to them.
- The internship will be virtual and flexible.
For the month of October
The research will be on the topic of Company Law. Interested Students can fill out the google form.
For the month of November
The research will be on the topics of Criminal Law. Interested students can fill the google form.
For the month of December
The research will be on the topics of IPR. Interested Students can fill out the google form.
Perks of Internship
- You Get an Experience Letter.
- You Learn Legal Research.
- Your articles will be published under your name on the website.
- We conducted two webinars on different legal procedures every week, in which you can participate.
- All former interns can participate in Paid Courses conducted by us for free, post your internship certificate. This is only for the Courses which will be conducted by Second Innings Consultancy.
They will contact the shortlisted candidates via email for further process.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.
What is eligibility criteria?