Lawyerscript is the net platform for regulation college students wherein they are able to make contributions to their legal know-how and get identified for his or her contribution. The intention is to sell legal consciousness in a clean format. Lawyerscript is a personal participant who spreads legal consciousness in easy language that human beings can apprehend nicely and that they also can make contributions their perspectives with us.
About the Internship
Lawyerscript is hiring interns for the month of January 2022
- Content writing.
- working on drafting judgments and pleadings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for work from home internship.
- Available from 1st January 2022.
- Available for minimum 1 month duration (internship may extend as per interns performance and willingness).
- Candidates from any year may apply.
- Letter of recommendation.
How to Apply
Interested candidate can Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries feel free to contact them on email@example.com or through LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/divisha-srivastava-556b17203.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.