Table of Contents
About the Firm
King Stubb & Kasiva is a Corporate Law Firm in India that has established teams in every practice area to ensure our services meet the most exact standards. They have their offices in Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata & Pune. Its industry focus encompasses blockchain & cryptos, e-commerce, defense, fintech, healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, power & energy, telecom, media and telecommunications, transport & logistics, trusts, charities and not-for-profit and white-collar crime. Over the last several years, King Stubb & Kasiva (KSK) – Advocates and Attorneys has developed a niche in mid-market M&A, litigation and disputes resolution, employment and labor, banking and finance, IT, ecommerce and emerging technology practices. The firm’s clients include large and medium Indian and foreign businesses, multinational corporations, and Fortune 500 companies.
About the Vacancy
They are looking for Litigation Associates to join their team in Mumbai.
No. of Positions: 1
- Qualification: B.B.A. + LL.B. / LL.B. / LL.M. / Ph.D. (Law).
- Experience: Minimum 4 – 5 Years. Strong knowledge of Due Diligence for Land, Corporates/IBC_NCLT, Consumer laws, and RERA.
- Extensive experience in handling Criminal and Civil litigation cases.
- Previous work experience in Litigation matters, preferably at a PAN India level.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Strong research abilities.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Capable of meeting deadlines for assigned work.
- Genuine commitment and stability towards the legal profession.
- Fluency in English and proficiency in the local language (Tamil), including reading and writing skills.
- Prepare and draft applications, writs, petitions, NCLT petitions, and appeals for filing with different adjudicating authorities.
- Represent the organization before various adjudicating authorities and police in legal matters.
- Coordinate and report on various legal matters to the hierarchy.
- Conduct research on technical aspects of laws to support legal cases.
- Maintain and update databases for client relations and case management.
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data through coordination.
- Ensure timely documentation of various matters to meet Turn Around Time (T.A.T.) targets.
- Communicate with clients and external counsel throughout India via phone, email, and in-person meetings.
- Manage litigation across India through various management information systems (MIS).
- Manage the in-house legal team.
How to Apply?
If you’re a team player, can work and deliver within deadlines, and are passionate about the profession, please send your CVs to [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.