About the job
As an Elevate Legal Operations Associate, you will use your excellent attention to detail and prior experiences to implement legal operations services for our customers. You will be called upon to provide operational support for customers, collecting data in the context of legal matters, while maintaining compliance with their litigation handling guidelines under tight deadlines. As the process matures, you will help develop best practices, train new team members, and support customers in more advanced legal operations procedures. Your success in this role may lead to other Legal Operations opportunities within the department.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Experience in legal operations, collection, and production of documents/information in the context of litigation.
- Excellent at delivering the highest levels of client services and enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Interested in joining a growing company and the potential for a long-term career path.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of something new and exciting.
- Work independently and as part of a global team to meet and exceed goals.
- Promote best practices for legal operations, review procedures, and identify opportunities to improve current processes.
- Identify additional opportunities to deliver legal solutions to our clients.
- Handling high volume employment matters by collecting critical data through various customer systems.
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of professional service.
- Detail oriented and analytical, always looking for ways to improve the process or challenge the status quo.
- Extremely organized and capable of managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excited to learn, grow, and not afraid to take on new responsibilities.
- Able to be self-directed and work independently to meet and exceed goals.
- Strong base of analytical experience and willingness to learn new techniques
- Comfortable with learning new software products, if necessary.
- 1-3+ years of work experience preferably in legal operations, eDiscovery, and data collection.
- Prior experience as a paralegal, legal operations associate, or eDiscovery specialist is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably Law graduate from a recognized university.
Interested applicants may apply directly through LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3285494686/?alternateChannel=search&refId=VOzvIzmC2kEi1YuCiCTacw%3D%3D&trackingId=xpgOE66YLAMp26TGYfwsFg%3D%3D)
Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.