About the Law Chamber:
Grandhi Law Chambers (GLC) is one of the top commercial litigation and corporate advisory practices in the twin states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. GLC emphasizes primarily on (1) Quality, (2) Partnership, (3) Approachability, and (4) Practicality. These are the four pillars of strength for their Chambers. With their constant focus on quality and results-driven advisory, their lawyers have helped hundreds of clients realize their goals and achieve in-court and out-of-court success.
Areas of Practice:
- – Commercial and Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution (Arbitration, Mediation)
- – White Collar Defense and Investigation (Enforcement Directorate, SFIO, CBI)
- – Media & Entertainment (Advisory and Litigation)
- – Employment Compensation & Benefits (Advisory and Litigation)
- – Regulatory & Compliance (Advisory and Litigation)
- – General Corporate Advisory (Strategy and Dispute Resolution)
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a litigator working at law firm or at a lawyer’s chambers.
- Specific experience in corporate litigation is preferred.
- Candidate must have excellent drafting, research and communication skills.
- Candidate must be based in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Drafting of Writs, Petitions, Applications, and Memos before the High Court, NCLT, Commercial Court, Civil Courts, and DRT.
- Entering appearances before various courts and adjudicating authorities, including conducting effective appearances.
- Conducting research on the law, applying the facts to the researched issues, and preparing case notes as a work product.
- Conducting client communications, both offline and online, and manage and update the client database with cases statuses.
- Working with clerks to complete filings at various forums, with the ability to complete filings independently as and when needed.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.