About Emerge Legal
Emerge Legal is a full-service legal firm that advises clients across India on contract management, corporate litigation, statutory compliance audits, and trademarks, patents, designs, copyrights, SEBI matters, FDI & Foreign Exchange Laws, Customs and Central Excise Laws, and civil matters. The goal is to stay on top of best practices by constantly innovating. At Emerge Legal, we have a well-qualified, informed, dependable, and dynamic legal team comprising legal professionals and support workers with a wide range of expertise.
- Manage intake of new case requests, identify, coordinate, priorities and deliver assignment on time.
- Manage review cycles, obtaining legal and other required approvals in accordance with company approval and signature policies.
- Daily reporting to management and line manager.
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Strong contract administration skills.
- Excellent hands in drafting experience.
- Highly detail oriented, with good analytical skills, financial acumen, and business judgement.
- Excellent drafting skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- Keen understanding and ability to comply with confidentiality obligations.
- Highly organized, excellent researcher and writer who is passionate about delivering high quality analysis and written work products.
- Articulate and persuasive communication and negotiation skills.
Minimum 1 years Experience.
How to Apply?
To apply, click on the link: https://bit.ly/3T6czcZ
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.