Table of Contents
About T-Systems ICT India Pvt. Ltd.
T-Systems Information and Communication Technology India Private Limited (“TSIN”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of T-Systems International GmbH and has a presence in Pune and Bangalore with 3500+ employees providing services to group customers. With around 28,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of EUR 4.2 billion (2020), T-Systems is one of the leading providers of digital services. The Deutsche Telekom subsidiary is headquartered in Germany and has a presence in Europe as well as in selected core markets and strategic production locations. T-Systems can provide a global production and supply chain to companies operating worldwide.
- To ensure the Company at all-time complies with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and FEMA regulations (including filing of necessary forms and returns with the regulators);
- To co-ordinate with different functions for agenda notes and ensure the Board & Board Committees are provided with all relevant information well within the time;
- To track actionable from Board & Committee Meetings and ensure closer thereof within agreed time;
- To ensure smooth conduct of the Board and Committee Meetings and ensure compliance with Secretarial Standards;
- To ensure that Secretarial Audit of the Company are carried out smoothly and to provide necessary support for Statutory Audits.
- Prepare, review and finalize intra-group agreements (including operational level agreements, service level agreements);
- Draft, review, negotiate all types of commercial contracts and similar documentation (including NDAs, vendor agreements, service agreements);
- To provide required legal support for all properties taken on lease by the Company for its operations, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating the lease deeds, maintaining the original lease deeds of the Company and keeping the required repository of the same;
- Manage and develop appropriate legal resources, processes and tools;
- Update/localize templates for key legal documentation;
- Conduct legal research, keep legal watch and deliver trainings on topics of interest;
- Collaborate within the legal team to share knowledge, improve efficiency and continuously increase the added value of the legal function for the business.
- To ensure that the Company complies with various applicable compliances;
- To support in putting in place various controls and processes to ensure compliances;
- To ensure effective implementation of internal compliances as prescribed by the parent entity;
- To periodically co-ordinate with various stakeholders to check the status of statutory compliances and maintain effective record thereof;
- To ensure that the compliance calendar of the Company is up to date;
- To drive various compliance awareness programme and design compliance training for the employees, top management, etc. of the Company;
- To provide necessary compliance support to the business functions from time to time.
Education and experience requirements
- Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI);
- Law graduate;
- 4-6 years’ experience in the Secretarial and Legal field (Compliance field will be an added advantage).
Knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics:
- Perseverant, results/action oriented;
- Well-organized, able to handle multiple priorities and flexible;
- Strong creative mind-set, self-starter, team player, strategic thinker;
- Good analytical, written & verbal communication skills;
- Familiarity with changes in statutes.
How to Apply?
Click Here to Apply
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.