Table of Contents
About Multicon Group:
Multicon Group has been delivering excellence for the past two decades under the notable leadership of the Chairman – Mr. Dileep Singh Mehta, a qualified Chartered Accountant.
The Group has diversified into a multi-portal enterprise engaging top class professionals and experts in their respective fields. Spearheaded by Managing Director – Mr. Arjun Singh Mehta, this team has synergized themselves into creating what it is today.
The Mission Statement of the Group is to transform and progress into a one-stop global solution provider for lifestyle, delivering quality work in accordance with the market trend and industry standards. This mission is achieved through a common stance – striving to surpass customer expectations and make a prominent contribution in the improvement of people’s lives and opportunities by building properties that will alter the way people live.
About the Job:
- Applicant Should be a qualified Lawyer
- Experience of a minimum 15 years in the field of Real Estate Law.
- Applicant will be reporting to the CEO of the Realty Division to manage all legalities with respect to Purchase or Joint Ventures of new projects.
- Drafting of MOUs/ Terms Sheets, Agreement For Sale, Conveyances in coordination with the project appointed solicitors
- To have thorough knowledge of RERA regulations/Urban Land Ceiling Process/Conversion & other land related matters which are mandatory for Building Sanction Clearance.
- Management of all types of Litigations/ Arbitrations through appointed Counsel. Attendance to conference will be a must.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.