Table of Contents
About the Mace
At Mace, they are global experts in shaping the built environment. From development and consultancy, to construction and operations. They connect expertise across the entire property lifecycle to help clients, people, communities and society achieve more than they believe is possible.
You can see their impact everywhere: from skylines that form cities around the world to the infrastructure that communities depend on to live, work and play. Over 30 years, their growth has been fuelled by an adventurous spirit and the relentless pursuit of a better way. Today, they employ over 6,300 talented and passionate people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, the Americas, Sub Saharan Africa and Asia Pacific.
This is an opportunity to grow your career with a market-leading multi-national project management consultancy.
Our values are Integrity, safety first, client focus, and creating opportunities for our people. These values underpin everything we do and are what provide our people with opportunities to grow, develop and progress within a world-class organisation.
We are an employer of choice, seeking the best people in their field, who deserve the best employer to support their career.
Mace is providing PMC Services for a redevelopment project in Ahmedabad.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Providing legal advice and support to the organization on a wide range of legal issues, including but not limited to contract review and drafting, compliance, intellectual property, litigation, and employment law.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, including contracts, agreements, policies, and procedures.
- Conducting legal research and providing legal opinions on issues that may impact the organization.
- Working with other departments to ensure that the organization is in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, including data protection and privacy laws, anti-bribery and corruption laws, and industry-specific regulations.
- Developing and implementing compliance policies and procedures to mitigate legal risks and ensuring that the organization operates in an ethical and legal manner.
- Managing legal disputes and litigation, including working with outside counsel as needed.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in laws and regulations that may impact the organization.
About the Candidate
- You will have a degree qualification in Law and be a member of a professional body.
- You will have experience in real estate and the construction industry.
- You are digitally savvy and can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
- You will have experience within a consultancy industry and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
How to Apply?
To apply, click on the link below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.