Table of Contents
Light is a leading finance company in India, with its headquarters in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The company provides financial products and services in rural and peri-urban areas. It operates across Indian geographies through its network of 195 branches and has catered to the needs of over 4.5 lakh women borrowers.
About the job
The Legal Executive will be responsible for providing legal support. This includes drafting and reviewing legal documents, conducting legal research, and assisting in litigation.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts and other legal documents.
- Filing of forms with regulators
- Covenants with Investors and Lenders to be tracked and complied.
- Digital lending tasks with respect to documentation
- Debt execution with Lenders
- Other compliances on day-to-day basis
- Assisting in litigation by preparing legal arguments, applications, declarations, and motions.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations within the organization, particularly those specific to NBFCs.
- Providing advice on legal rights and obligations to the organization.
- Law degree from a recognized university.
- Proven experience as a Legal Executive or similar role in an NBFC or financial institution.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law, financial regulations, and legal procedures related to NBFCs.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply?
To apply, click on the link below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.