Manupatra is a typical garage story conceived during the dot com boom, and born during the bust! Starting with a two-member team in the year 2000, Manupatra paved the way for the shift to online legal research in India. In the process it pioneered and spawned an entirely new industry, engaging the interest of both Indian and International players. Manupatra Team today has grown to a 150+ strong member team, with a nationwide sales office network across 19 cities, which ensures that our subscribers have on ground support 365 days of the year. We also provide gainful employment to over 250 lawyers and individuals who rely on us for business.
About the Job
- Working in accordance to work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing content.
- Do research on various areas of law, identify relevant information, documents and carry out updations in content collections.
- Keep track of various compliances and due dates.
- Training and managing team members
- Responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals
- Day-to-day operations of the content for the online platform
- Identify and share pegs with the marketing team to promote
Must have skills & Experience
- Prior publishing or writing experience preferred
- One should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint & Internet skills
- Demonstrated legal research skills
- Initiative and coordination
- Able to work under minimal supervision
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.