Table of Contents
In the dynamic startup landscape, entrepreneurs often grapple with a dilemma – the high costs of Big 4 firms or the scattered expertise of fragmented CA/CS/Legal services. This dilemma leaves startups seeking tailored support to fuel their unique needs and journey to success. In 2015, Treelife was founded by Jitesh and Garima, with a mission to empower startups. Treelife became a problem-solving partner, recognizing this market gap, and offering personalized legal and financial assistance designed exclusively for startups. Over the last 8 years, Treelife has already positively influenced more than 1000 players in the dynamic startup ecosystem. Treelife’s success is built on three foundational pillars: a structured approach, growth orientation, and a vibrant culture.
About the Vacancy
Treelife is looking for a Lawyer with experience of 1-4 years PQE working in-house in a corporate or startup looking to build contract lifecycles for our clients. The candidate will be exposed to GDPR implementation, global contracts (APAC/MENA/LATAM), and contract lifecycle implementation.
- Draft/Review/redline/negotiate mid-complexity contracts (e.g. SAAS contracts, MSA, SOW, Amendments and Change Orders, etc.) on behalf of the client independently or along with other stakeholders and secure favorable positions for the client.
- Ensure high-quality levels in process delivery by quality-checking deliverables
- Manage end-to-end contract lifecycle management activities, including recording fully executed agreements into contract databases, managing renewals, extensions, renegotiation, amendments, and terminations of contracts, etc.
- Developing and implementing processes and controls that address applicable privacy and data protection requirements for India and abroad including GDPR, COPPA, etc.
- Support clients in implementing and sustaining processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- LLB from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 1 year of experience after qualification (preferably in-house corporate counsel exposure)
- Organizational skills and flexibility to complete critical tasks on time.
- A Self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision in a team environment.
- Must have excellent negotiation and communication skills (written and oral).
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.