Table of Contents
About ALSiSAR IMPACT
ALSiSAR IMPACT is South Asia’s leading transaction advisory firm in impact investing & social enterprise. They work at the intersection of advisory, investing, advocacy and frontier market incubation to further capital flow for the social sector in South Asia. In more than a decade, ALSiSAR Impact has mobilized directly ~USD 750 million in the development impact space with a catalytic effect of more than USD 3 Billion in funding raised by the social enterprises. Their path breaking South Asia focused ‘Conflict and Frontier Market’ incubator has been a trendsetter in impact investing domain globally.
Macro : Impact Investing/ Climate change/ Social sector & startup enthusiast | Legal transactions | Excellent written and presentation skills | Creative | Global Outlook
- Drafting of Shareholder Agreements (SHAs) and term sheets for Investments
- Drafting of various kinds of national and international commercial agreements
- Legal assistance and varied agreement drafting for start-ups
- Legal, regulatory and business due diligence for impact PE /VC funds
- International Structuring of equity and debt Impact Investment transactions
- Deal Structuring and negotiation
- Speaking at national and international forums about legal and related subject in impact investing/ climate change/ sustainability etc
- FDI / ODI / ECB filings with RBI and other regulatory authorities
- Continuous and consistent knowledge management activities
- LL.B. with 3-4 years post qualification experience.
- Post-graduation, LL.M. and CS preferred, but not restricted
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to “think out of the box”
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Social sector / impact investing enthusiast
- Ability to work in small team
Candidates located in Mumbai are preferred. Adequate opportunity to work from home (with a desired human interface from peers for knowledge transfer) or Himalayas (where our incubates are situated), available for right candidates.
INR 12-15 Lakhs per annum + up to 25% bonus (in the form of stake in high growth social enterprises/ ESOPs)
They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.