Table of Contents
About Earnest John Group Of Companies
Earnest John Group Of Companies is a holding company based out of Earnest House, Nariman Point, Mumbai. The group is primarily in the real estate and infrastructure space.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should be a law Graduate (LLB) preferably living in Mumbai
- Practical experience of successfully handling litigation/non litigation matters.
- Practical knowledge of laws prevailing in India, inter- alia, Indian Penal Code, Police Procedures, Court Procedures.
- Being well versed in commercial laws will be an added advantages
- Having knowledge of maritime law is preferable.
- Experience of a minimum 5 years is necessary
- Good Communication skills, should be able to communicate and write English and Marathi language effectively.
- Candidate must be a law Graduate (LLB), be capable of drafting legal documents, papers and proceedings independently.
- Must have knowledge of property law inter- alia Rent Act and dealing in property matters.
- Preparation and drafting of agreements and various types of contracts.
- Co-ordination with other departments within the Group.
- Maintaining proper documentation related to legal matters.
- Conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyse the legal information.
- Managing litigation/ Non Litigation matters and other legal issues.
- Drafting of Legal Notices, Affidavits, Declarations, Indemnity bond, Undertakings etc.
- Handling various litigation matters by and against the company across diverse judicial forums maintaining and procuring legal documents from court(s), government authorities and/or any other source.
- Making necessary filings on behalf of the company.
- Stamp duty adjudication and Registration of documents.
- Interacting with various legal firms and counsels on behalf of the company..
- Attending Court/ other proceedings and coordinating for filing of all representation and submissions thereto.
- Interpretation of laws and regulations applicable to the business and advising the functional teams on the same.
- Filing of Complaints, replies, rejoinders, affidavits, petitions, First Information Reports, Notices, representations.
How to Apply?
Click Here to apply now.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.