About Centrik Business Solutions
Centrik Legalistic is a boutique legal firm providing legal & consulting services in the field of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (IBC), RERA, and related Laws before various courts/authorities like NCLT, NCLAT, High Court, Supreme Court for national and international clients. Innovation, Zeal, passion, and hard work define us as a firm.
The Firm is looking for experienced talented Law practicers having experience of 7-15 years in the related areas. We welcome the practicers with experience in :
- Corporate Restructuring and Resolution
- Corporate Litigation and Advisory
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws
- Arbitration and mediation
- Tax Litigation and Advisory
- Legal practice in Privacy and other related fields
- Corporate Finance
- Due diligence etc
Qualities and Job Descriptions
- Independent Experience in Drafting, arguments, appearance across the judiciary including NCLT, NCLAT, High Court, and Supreme Court
- Legal Analysis, legal research, content writing, and research papers
- Have the capability to avail the opportunity to innovate and able to find solutions in relevant matters
- Drafting notices, submissions, and appearance before the NCLT/authority/court
- Zeal to learn and explore things
- Drafting and Research & Development within the given projects
- The candidates who are LLB/LLM /CS and related field and who is blended with the motive of innovation will be preferred.
Job description/ Qualification
- Law graduate having up to 7-15 years experience in drafting, appearance, arguments before various courts
- The candidate must have excellent command over the drafting of complaint/ reply to complaint / Consumer matters/ reply to legal notices/ notices/ contracts/ Agreements, lease deed etc.
- The Candidate shall be responsible for the overall management of the legal cases and all legal affairs of Various Insurance Companies independently.
- Coordination and liaison with internal & external lawyers and attorneys representing our clients for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various matters and proceedings in all over India.
- Liaise with the clients of the Firm for various legal matters.
Since the opening is very crucial and subject to the candidature, the remuneration and other details shall be discussed after the interview.
How to Apply?
Share your CV at [email protected]
South Delhi , New Delhi
For further queries contact at – 8076151722
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.