Table of Contents
About Touchstone Partners
Touchstone Partners (formerly Platinum Partners) is the preferred counsel in India for many Fortune 500 corporations, sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors and financial sponsors, and has advised them on some truly ground-breaking transactions.
About the job
Get in Touch with the ‘Touchstone’ Way…
Touchstone Partners seeks candidates with 2-3 years PQE to join its corporate / M&A practice in its New Delhi office.
This is a full-time, on-site role as an Associate at the New Delhi office.
Our distinctive culture would offer the prospect of a rewarding career with every opportunity for deep collaboration, disciplined mentorship, and the chance to work on complex and demanding transactions.
- 2-3 years PQE in corporate / M&A matters. Prior experience in representing cross-border investors will be particularly valued.
- Excellent academic credentials from a recognized university.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and willingness to be mentored.
- Any other distinguishing achievements that you would like to showcase.
The ‘Touchstone’ benchmark
Touchstone Partners, as a firm, prides in being a meritocracy and abundantly valuing and compensating its people (above and beyond the market as well, where appropriate).
How to Apply?
To apply, click on the link below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.