Table of Contents
About the University
Karnavati University (KU), an integrated and modern university, located in Gujarat (India), comprising 6 colleges which offer courses in Design, Management, Law, Liberal Arts & Mass Communication, Dentistry and Computational Intelligence.
Desired Candidate Profile
PhD in Law – A must
Roles and Responsibilities
• Delivering classes, studio sessions and seminars to students as per the organizations workload policy framed by the institution from time to time.
• Mentoring & guiding students.
• Developing curriculum for Undergraduate, Postgraduate programs. Conceptualizing strategy for continuing education including Management Development Programs.
• Continuous evaluation and improvement of Academic Courses and Processes to ensure achieving Institutes mission and strategic plans.
• Participate in exploration of collaborative projects with potential associates in India and abroad.
• Assessment / evaluation and grading of students class work, assignments and papers within the timeframe set forth by Institutes policy for providing effective feedback to guide students learning and success.
• Conceptualizing and incubating new innovative programs.
• Handling administrative activities as per workload policy and as per directions of Directors / HOD / University from time to time.
• Attend weekly academic meetings & academic admin meeting on curriculum, content development, operations etc. • Participate in outreach activities as & when any need arises including trips to other cities.
• For all academic related responsibilities and departmental administration, you will coordinate and work with the Directors / Associate Directors / HODs.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply below:
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.