Exciting Career Opportunity with Zentrum Law Partners!
Table of Contents
About Zentrum Law Partners
Zentrum Law Partners was founded in 2021 by alumni of the National Law Institute University. We are a multi-service law firm with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
At Zentrum Law, they advise clients on corporate-commercial and all dispute resolution matters. Our clients include financial institutions, technology service providers, educational institutions, coaching centres, career platforms, importers, consumer electronics manufacturers, EV manufacturers, e-commerce websites, NFT brokers, and individuals. We currently advise clients based in India, Singapore, South Korea and USA.
Competitive and negotiable, commensurate with your unique experience and qualifications. We believe in the value you bring, and compensation will never stand in the way of the right candidate.
- General Corporate Advisory
- Commercial and Strategic Transactions – M&A
- Banking & Finance
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property (IP)
Who Are We Looking For?
We’re seeking dynamic and passionate legal professionals who are entrepreneurial, solution-oriented, self-motivated, and excel in a fast-paced environment. Prior transactional/corporate/commercial experience in a law firm is preferred.
Why Join Us?
- Enjoy a non-hierarchical, healthy, and supportive work environment.
- Engage in direct client interactions and work independently.
- Explore the opportunity to build and lead your own team.
- Collaborate with seasoned industry experts and Partners.
- Access a wide spectrum of learning and development opportunities.
- Assume a strategic role with substantial involvement in decision-making and the execution of special growth initiatives for the firm.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV with a cover letter to [email protected] by October 30, 2023.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.