Table of Contents
About Enzyme Office Spaces
Enzyme Office Spaces is a leading chain of Co Working Spaces located across Bangalore. They operate in areas of Bangalore like Silk Board, Whitefield, Sarjapur Road, HSR Layout, Koramangla and Domlur which are centrally located.
Legal & Regulatory
Full Time, Permanent
1 – 2 years (Real estate background candidates are preferred)
• Draft various types of documents (agreements, contracts, LOI, etc)
• Maintaining / filing / tracking / managing the same at various stage of the document life cycle.
• Consolidate, follow-up of various necessary real estate related documentation with various stakeholders, Liaisioning agents, etc.
• research / organise / analyse / cross-check / validate / scrutiny / high light concern areas / recommend risk mitigation plans, of various real estate documents, records, carryout internal title verification’s, provide internal opinion(s).
• Proactive identification &/or tracking of issues / documents / files for accuracy / completeness.
• Possess ability to manage litigation’s / cases (if any arises) on behalf of the firm
• Co-ordinate with stakeholders, external law-firms / lawyers, etc.
• Work closely with the Liaison teams to ensure timely completion of the conversion process / land usage and Khatha transfer / clubbing / bifurcation related activities.
• Review, negotiate and finalise documents (LOI, Joint Development Agreement, Lease Deed, Sales, Deed, Space Sharing Agreement, Agreement to Sell, Agreement to Build etc.) from a legal perspective, ensuring minimal / no risk to company.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected].
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.