National Law Institute University, Bhopal, is inviting applications for internships in hybrid mode (i.e. Online/Offline) from young and dynamic students for the position of Research Intern for its National Level Project ‘e-Nyayaganga’ for Development of Digital Content for Legal Literacy – Design, Development and Management sponsored by the Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India
About NLIU Bhopal
NLIU, Bhopal, is designated as the National Nodal Agency for Design, Development and Management of Digital Content for Legal Literacy by the Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India for Digital Legal Literacy and Legal Awareness Program.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate or postgraduate student from the field of Law/Media Studies/Design/Multimedia/Social Work from a recognized College/University established in India.
- The candidate must have good research, writing and designing skills.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Knowledge of various national and international frameworks and schemes related to digital legal literacy and Access to Justice (A2J).
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the Internet, MS Office/Excel and other desktop/mobile-based technologies for designing software and sound digital knowledge.
- Should have proven experience in report writing, documenting and presenting PPTs, and organising conferences/ seminars and events.
- Should have proven skills in secondary data analysis and data management on social sector programming.
- Candidates with a background in designing and developing digital content will be preferred.
- Developing digital legal literacy pedagogy focusing on rights and duties and welfare schemes.
- Legal Aid and Access to Justice Advocacy for vulnerable and marginalized sections.
- Community intervention projects.
- Digital knowledge management and content development.
- The candidate must not reveal any confidential information during or after the internship to any organization, institution or related department.
- The candidate must not be involved in any disciplinary proceedings with the College or University studying or any other authority or convicted of any offence by the Court of Law.
- The candidate is not completing the assigned work within the timeline provided.
Tenure of Engagement
The internship duration is initially one month, which may extend on a need basis.
The application will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- The internship application shall be sent only in the format Annexed to this Notification.
- The selection of interns will be considered based on the recommendation by the Selection Committee constituted for this purpose.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding, and no further claim will be entertained.
- Applications shall be sent at [email protected] along with CC to [email protected]
Tenure of Engagement
- The internship does not entail payment of a stipend.
- The engagement as a law intern is purely temporary and shall not confer any right or claim in futurefor regular appointment in the NLIU, Bhopal.
- The law intern may be discharged without prior notice.
- A law intern intending to terminate their engagement may do so after completing assigned tasks andone-week prior notice.
- The research intern may be attached to the Project Monitoring Unit/Project Implementing Committee.
The research intern shall be issued a certificate of internship only after completing the internship term.
For further clarity one may reach out to Mr. Shudhanshu Pratap at +91-9454034500
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.