About Digit Insurance:
Digit’s mission is to ‘Make Insurance, Simple’. They are backed by Fairfax– one of the largest global investment firms. They have also been ranked as ‘LinkedIn top 5 start-up of 2018’ and 2019 and are the fastest growing insurance company. They have also been certified as a Great Place to Work!
Digit has entered the Unicorn club with a valuation of $1.9 billion and while most companies take about a decade to get here, they have achieved this in just 3 years. And they truly believe that this has happened as a result of the mission of the company i.e. to make insurance simple along with the sheer hard work & endeavours of our employees. Their current valuation stands at $3.5 billion.
CS Intern (Company Secretary)
- Statutory compliances under Companies Act, 2013, SEBI and IRDAI regulations.
- Maintenance statutory registers as required by applicable law.
- Preparation and Maintenance of Secretarial Records of Companies → Agenda, Attendance sheets, Director’s Report, Notice of Meetings (Board and Shareholders) including Shorter Notice. → Minutes of Board Meetings and General Meetings
- Liasioning with various stakeholders of the Company
- Drafting of various correspondences, agreements, etc.
- CS candidate who has passed professional level with a good academic score is preferred.
- Well-versed with MS Office tools like word, excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Well-versed with Companies Act, 2013, and SEBI Regulations.
- LLB would be an added advantage
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.