About the Linklaters
Linklaters LLP is a multinational law firm headquartered in London. Founded in 1838, it is a member of the “Magic Circle” of elite London-headquartered law firms. It currently employs over 2,800 lawyers across 30 offices in 20 countries.
About the Opportunity
Linklaters is actively accepting applications for a 4-week international internship opportunity in London, the United Kingdom from Indian law students.
If you are looking to explore a legal career in London after your graduation, this is your opportunity to discover if commercial law and Linklaters are right for you!
An international internship opportunity that lets you live the London life and decide about your future in UK, before having to apply for a masters degree.
Once you complete the internship, Linklaters will automatically offer you an interview for their London Training Contract. If successful, you can then return to India to finish your degree, with the security of a Training Contract to start when you graduate.
4 weeks in November and December 2022
Linklaters is offering an internship opportunity to penultimate-year law students (4th-year students of integrated BA LLB/BBA LLB and 2nd-year students of LLB) at Indian universities who want to start their careers in London.
After induction to the internship, the trainees will:
- Participate in real deals
- Attend professional development sessions
- Get a broader understanding of Linklaters’ global business strategy and practice areas
- Develop skills like negotiation and pitching
- Sit with a Principal
- Work with experienced lawyers and trainees
- If the program is in person, Linklaters will organize and pay for visas, flights, and accommodation for the duration of the scheme along with paying £450 (INR 45,129) per week.
- In the event the scheme is virtual, Linklaters will provide access to the internet where required.
Virtual or at London, United Kingdom
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.