About Herbert Smith Freehills
At Herbert Smith Freehills, they believe that helping one’s business get results starts with understanding the perspective, whatever the sector and wherever one operates.
As one of the world’s leading international law firms, they engage with the most important challenges and opportunities facing their clients. They also know that the wealth of perspectives they bring to a business only counts when applied in a truly commercial context.
Whether drawing on decades of sector focus, tapping into their 25-office global network, or deploying world-renowned corporate and litigation teams, they engage with a business in-depth, from New York to Sydney.
About the Internship
- They offer high-performing penultimate year law students who are studying at any university in India the opportunity to work in their London office for three weeks between June and July each year.
- If your application is successful, you will join the London summer vacation scheme programme, sitting in two different departments of your choice during the three-week period.
- During the internship, you will share a room with a Partner or Associate and be given real work for real clients. In addition, you will be involved in workshops and presentations that provide an insight into the breadth of their practice areas.
- We will also arrange formal and informal social events at which you can meet other students, as well as partners, associates and trainees. You will also be able to meet other Indian graduates who have joined the firm through the India Internship programme.
- At the end of the internship, you should have a good idea about whether a career in law at Herbert Smith Freehills is right for you.
1 – 30 June 2022
12th June – 30th June 2023
3rd July – 21st July 2023
All Flight Costs, Visa, and Accommodation costs included
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.