Table of Contents
Node.Law is a newly incorporated legal consultancy firm that provides legal support services to Tech, Web3 and FinTech startups.
About the opportunity
Node.Law is looking for a Legal Intern for 3 months starting from 1st December 2022. The intern will be required to assist the lawyers with legal research on projects related to Investment Funds, Online Gambling, FinTech Licenses, Data Protection, NFTs, Cryptocurrency, etc. The intern will also be required to monitor and update the firm’s social media accounts and create and publish marketing content under the supervision of the firm’s lawyers.
- Stipend – per month (to be disclosed to those candidates who clear the first round of interviews).
- Internship Certificate on successful completion of the internship.
- Recommendation Letter on successful completion of the internship.
- Possibility of extension of internship after review.
- Increase in stipend every 5 months (if the internship is extended).
- Fully remote.
- Mentorship on CV building, interviews, job search, drafting etc., from our lawyers.
- Sponsorship for paid seminars, training, online courses etc., is subject to the firm’s discretion.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicant must be a law graduate or in the final year of law school (for the 3-year course) or in the 4th or 5th year of law school (for the 5-year course). Only Indian law students or law graduates will be accepted for this opportunity.
- Must be available to join from 1st December 2022.
- Must be able to devote at least 40 hours per week for the entire duration of the internship.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Past publication and research experience.
- Must have an interest in the firm’s area of practice.
- Must be approachable, responsive and take ownership of the delegated work.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in graphic design and content marketing is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience in using Canvas (https://www.canva.com/) is desirable but not mandatory.
- If you meet all the above requirements, please submit the application on LinkedIn. Please don’t write any emails or personal messages as the same will not be responded. Your CV/Resume shall be at most 1 page, or else your application will be rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the first round of video interviews on 26th November 2022.
- Candidates who clear the first round will be invited for the second round of interviews on 27th November 2022.
- Selected candidate will be informed on 29th November 2022 and will be expected to join from 1st December 2022.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.