LegalPay is a data-driven, tech-enabled alternative asset management company providing flexible and innovative super secured and asset-backed products to our investors. Our current product offerings include interim finance and litigation funding which have consistently provided higher returns than traditional asset classes. They are consistently engaged in product innovation and will introduce newer products to set new benchmarks for wealth generation in India.
As LegalPay continues to grow, they are looking for talented resources to add to their team who can help in various legal aspects.
LegalPay values rigorous thinking, clear communication, and efficient execution and is committed to inclusive workplace culture.
As per the industry standards
No. of positions opened
- Helping legal team prepare and draft legal documents, contracts, pleadings, etc.
- Carrying out legal research
- Assisting legal team in their day-to-day work
- Assisting other departments also as and when the need arises
- Maintaining data record
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferred candidate should be in the final year of law school or pursuing LLM
- Candidates should have knowledge of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Companies Act,
- Contracts Act, Civil Procedure Code, IBC, etc.
- Candidate should have requisite writing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
- Candidate should be fluent in English and must also possess good drafting skills
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of recommendation (Performance Based)
- Paid Internship
- Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, and team spirit.
- Full-time opportunity (Performance Based)
How to apply
Please write to us with your cover letter and CV at [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.