About the Firm
KAnalysis is a boutique Law Firm based in India that thrives on delivering results each and every time. Since 2007, their specialized counselling has been assisting their Global Clients in Protection, Enforcement, Commercialization, and Research related to Intellectual Property Law and Corporate Law.
Their team comprises Lawyers, Engineers, and Patent Attorneys having diverse experience in myriad industry verticals. Their business-centric focus enables them to consistently provide a responsive value-driven client experience.
Duration of Internship
KAnalysis calls for applications for the post of ‘Interns’ for the period starting from 1st January 2023 to 31st January 2023.
Timings: Monday to Friday | 10 AM to 6PM
2day working from Sultanpur, New Delhi Office (and 3-day WFH)
4th/ Final years students, LLM (IPR) ONLY
Roles of Interns
Areas of Practice: IPR
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting associates of KAnalysis with the desired legal work, research etc. as needed;
- Research documents and publications for details as instructed by the associates and senior lawyers.
- Support smaller projects as requested by the associates responsible for providing legal support;
- Proof read documents, articles and submit them to the associates for review.
- Observe and participate in the firm’s events, client meetings, and outreach as and when needed by the firm.
Stipend will be on performance basis.
How to Apply
For applications: Please email your CVs to [email protected]
They would prefer candidates who are passionate about law, legal writing, pro bono advocacy and the art of litigation.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.