Table of Contents
Centre for Development Communication (CDC) is an organization working in 10 cities across the country. The head office is in Jaipur with its three regional and project offices in Surat, Thane, Chandrapur and Vadodara. Our key operational areas are Waste Management, Urban Health, Professional Internship, Training & Research and an initiative for RTI Awareness, Micro-finance, Social Security of Waste Workers and Street Vendors. It has been recognized nationally and internationally by various rewards and appreciations for our outstanding social and waste management service across India. They are one of the few organizations in India to receive “UN-Habitat Scroll of Honor Award”, which it received for our best practices across the country; and it has also been recognized by Dubai Municipality in the years 2006 & 2008 for having best practices in waste management.
About the job
They are involved in the management of solid waste in urban and rural areas through scientifically designed and effective methodologies for more than two decades. CDC offers a comprehensive service for solid waste management, integrated approach for management of MSW from the segregated waste collection at source, efficient and effective transportation as well as scientific disposal.
1. Work on the compliance of Companies Act, 2013/1956 and its regulations
2. Work on FEMA/RBI/CSR compliance
3. Handle secretarial, legal & compliance related matters of the company
4. Draft notices, agenda of notices, resolutions & minutes of various meetings of the company under the Companies Act & various applicable laws
5. Convene of meetings of the board, committee & shareholders meeting
6. Establish and execute procedures for timely documentation and filing of various returns, forms etc., under the Companies Act, RBI guidelines and other related laws
7. Manage the statutory compliance process across the company and report the status to the board of directors
8. Maintain books, records, registers & other documents, papers and records as per requirement of various applicable laws
8. File forms and other statutory documents with ROC, RBI and other authorities
9. Co-ordinate with law firms, bankers, auditors and other competent authorities for various matters
10. Ensure implementation of internal compliance policies across the organization and conduct audits to check the implementation
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 18th Nov’22 and 18th Dec’22
3. are available for duration of 24 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
5. CS Executive/ professional cleared candidates to apply
Stipend : INR 5000 per month for Executive and INR 8000 per month for Professional
Interested applicants may apply directly through LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3358762871/)
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.