About the Organisation
Rajesh Kumar & Associates is a NCR-based full-service boutique business law firm. We take up matters related to business laws like General corporate, GST, Corporate Tax, commercial law, banking, finance, corporate restructuring, Employment etc.
About the Internship
A candidate is required to do the following in the internship period:
- Developing knowledge and insight in a specified area of law.
- Legal Research/Writing.
Nature of Internship
This is a full-time Assessment Internship.
Outstanding students may get the opportunity to be appointed as Trainee Advocates with the firm.
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Who can Apply?
- This internship is suitable for final-year law students or fresh law graduates
- The assessment internship is for a period of one month which can be extended.
- They seek incisive knowledge, deep insight, and a problem-solving attitude.
INR 10,000/- per month.
Duration of Internship
One month. Can be extended for suitable candidates.
- Apply with CV to email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive a reply. Applicants are advised to wait for one month from the date of their application. If you do not receive a reply within one month, it should mean that your application has not matched our requirements.
- In case of queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: A-204, Second Floor, Pacific Business Park, Sahibabad Industrial Area Site 4, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.