About the Law Firm:
MAK LAW is a full service law firm specialising in Intellectual Property Laws, Entertainment Laws and Family Laws. The firm strongly believes in maintaining strong relationships with its clients wherein it fosters the ideology of ‘Legal insight. Business instinct’.
About the Internship:
MAK Law Firm is looking for long-term full-time interns for 1 assessment internship. Applications from law students in their final year of college and freshers in the field of law who are inclined towards legal research, content creation, and drafting are invited.
Considering this is an assessment internship, the intern’s ability to learn and adapt to the firm’s writing style and content creation formats will be a key aptitude to be developed.
The candidates stand a chance to be hired by the firm on the satisfaction of the following criteria:
- Completion of the law course
- Performance as an intern
- Holds keen interest in corporate, IPR, and Family law
- Oral and written English skills
- Ability to work in a team and adjust to a corporate structure
Rupees 5000/- per month
Mode of Internship:
229/41B, Lane no. 10, Vanasthali, Ballupur,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Duration of the Internship:
6 months (Subject to Performance)
- Legal research including summarization of the latest legal developments, case laws, legal provisions, and precedents.
- Assisting the team on cases
- Content creation for articles, write-ups, and blog posts
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply with their cover letter and resume at: [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.