Table of Contents
Sorigin has a singular focus: to accomplish customer goals. They follow through on this commitment with a customer-first approach, creating customized solutions that address your needs. their team comes equipped with experience, skills and knowledge that are derived from having successfully delivered large scale projects across geographies. They propel growth through inclusive solutions relevant to companies no matter what their scale.
- Compliances under corporate laws, securities laws, SEBI Acts, Rules and Regulations, FEMA, LLP Act and other applicable Acts.
- Formulating policies for various compliance management and ensures up to date record keeping, statutory registers, MIS to facilitate board meetings, committee meetings & shareholders meetings.
- Liasoning with various authorities like Stock Exchange, Company Law Board, Regional Director, Registrar of Companies, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Securities & Exchange Board of India, Reserve Bank of India, etc.
- Formulate policies for investors servicing, security creation and documentation to ensure effective corporate governance and formulate policies to ensure compliances with legal and procedural requirements under various enactments for effective corporate governance.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Coordinate with the Law Firm for obtaining / renewal of trademark and copyrights for various products domestically and globally.
- Scheduling Board meetings, Internal Committee meetings, Management level meetings, Annual Strategy & Action Plan meeting, General meetings; preparing agenda, recording minutes, tracking action taken report of the meetings.
- Prepare and tracking of the Strategy document and Prepare Annual Reports.
- Dispatch of notice on time and as per requirements of law and Filing of all the relevant Forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs registrar of companies on time registrar of companies.
- Ensure Central Govt. approval under the requirement of the Companies Act and maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors.
Work Experience & Qualification
- Candidate should have 0-2 years of experience.
- Graduate in Commerce with the “Professional” section of CS curriculum completed
- Additionally candidate with LLB are preferred
Interested candidates may apply directly through LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3357202107/)
Pune, Maharashtra, India.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.