Table of Contents
About the Company
Founded in 1971, Vaish Associates, Advocates (“VA” or the “Firm”) is a full-service law firm advising domestic and international clients for over four decades and providing a broad range of legal, taxation, regulatory and advisory services to the commercial, industrial and financial communities. Our offices are in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. We are an experienced team of 11 partners and over 100 associates.
For more information about Vaish Associates, visit their website: http://www.vaishlaw.com
Number of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively source investment opportunities from your network, investment bankers, advisors and other industry contacts;
- Perform and lead due diligence work, structuring of transaction, negotiation, documentation and overall transactional support;
- Advise investee companies and on exit strategies and implementation thereof
- Candidate must have prior experience in leading a team of lawyers;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, teamwork, oral and written communication skills;
- Superior organizational and leadership skills (planning, scheduling, coordinating and time management)
- Candidate should have high energy levels coupled with a strong desire to learn and succeed, along with an impeccable work ethic and a professional demeanour
- Candidates with an existing practice/book
- Candidate will be required to actively participate in the development and management of the practice area
- Candidate must be willing to participate in the risk and rewards from the practice he/she leads.
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may e-mail their applications to [email protected] (with a subject line: Private Equity)
Related Job Opportunities
- Job Opportunity at Sujata Chaudhri IP Attorneys
- Legal Job Opportunity at P&A Law Offices
- Legal Job Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.