About the Law Firm
Economic Laws Practice (ELP) is a leading full-service Indian law firm established in the year 2001 by eminent lawyers from diverse fields. ELP brings to the table a rare combination of professionals including lawyers, chartered accountants, cost accountants, economists and company secretaries enabling them to offer services with a seamless cross-practice experience and top-of-the-line expertise to their clients.
ELP has the unique advantage as compared to other law firms in India in offering significant skill sets across the entire spectrum of transactional, advisory, litigation, regulatory, and tax matters. Their areas of expertise include Banking & Finance; Competition Law & Policy; Corporate & Commercial; Data Protection; Defence & Aerospace; Hospitality; International Trade & Customs Policy; Litigation, Arbitration & Dispute Resolution; Policy & Regulation; Private Equity & Venture Capital; Projects, Infrastructure & Energy; Real Estate; Securities Law and Capital Markets; Tax; Technology, Media & Telecommunications; and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code; Corporate Governance amongst others.
Number of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting due diligence of the real estate properties by reading the title documents;
- Drafting sale deeds, development agreements, redevelopment agreements, addendums, lease documents, leave and license agreements, etc.
- Co-ordination with Clients
- Drafting of opinions and notes
- Research work for the aforesaid
- Should have a Law Degree
- Knowledge of
- Real Estate Laws including local real estate laws in Maharashtra;
- Practical experience in matters relating to SRA, MHADA, MCGM, MIDC, CIDCO, etc.
- Understanding the transaction and requirement of the client and highlighting necessary points in the title due diligence reports
- Knowledge of stamp duty and registration laws
- Transaction Work includes but is not limited to documentation and should be skilled in negotiations and know-how of the commercials
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may write to [email protected]
- How to get job at a Tier-1 Law Firm in India?
- Legal Job Opportunity at HSA Advocates
- Legal Job Opportunity at Legal Outsourcing 2.0
- Legal Job Opportunity at Tuli and Co.
- Legal Job Opportunity at Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.