About Aditya Pratap Law Offices
Aditya Pratap Law Offices is a multi-services law chamber founded by Aditya Pratap, a 2013 alumnus of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad. Being a litigation firm, Aditya Pratap Law Offices represents cases across all courts in Mumbai. Our expertise spans civil and criminal law, with special focus on cases pertaining to real estate, financial, commercial and environmental law.
About the Internship
The selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Legal Drafting and Research and Study of Client Case Papers.
- Writing articles on legal topics of contemporary relevance
- Keeping track of the latest judgments of the supreme court and high courts having bearing on our areas of practice
- Working on legal research and analysis of case laws
- Working on legal articles, publications, and writing assignments
- Writing legal representations to public authorities on issues of major importance and following up for necessary action
- Participating in public hearings conducted by statutory authorities
- Drafting and Filing RTI Applications in various public authorities situated in Lucknow City and visiting their offices to collect information.
English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 22nd May’22 and 26th Jun’22
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.