About Finleaf The Consultants
Finleaf The Consultants is a management consultancy firm that provides advisory and intermediary solutions to companies, LLP, and startups. FinLeaf The Consultants, founded by Ms. Shelly Gupta is a mentor, consultant, advisor, strategist for many companies in India and overseas. It was founded in the year 2018 with the sole objective of providing quality work to clients or customers at affordable rates.
It is proudly associated with more than 150+ professionals in India and widely represents more than 500+ entities all over the world. It is specialized in capital structuring, preparation of proposal/pitch deck/valuation, feasibility, equity/debt funding, business development, handling critical business issues, IPO, international finance, restructuring, strategic advisory, and investments in business, mergers, and acquisitions, due diligence, etc.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Perform legal research on topics provided by the management
- Work on legal content writing for our social media platforms
- Prepare the case study of landmark judgments
- Provide daily legal updates
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors
- Represent the company in legal proceedings
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations
- Drafting legal agreements, contracts, research, negotiation, transactional, agreements, etc.
MS-Office MS-WordWho can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 21st May’22 and 25th Jun’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- are from or open to relocate to Ghaziabad and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Proven work experience
- Good drafting and communication skills
- Quick learning and comprehending abilities qualification
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.