About the Firm
Abbasi & Associates is a full-service law firm specialising in Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Property & Real Estate Matters and Family Laws.
About the Internship
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and present government restrictions imposed across the country, Abbasi & Associates is pleased to offer online internships to students.
Responsibilities of the Intern
- Interns would be required to conduct legal research, do legal drafting, attend court proceedings and write articles. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Interns may be assigned with different ongoing or new projects, and they will be expected to work towards its fulfilment.
Perks of Internship
- A certificate regarding successful completion of the internship shall be issued.
- Flexible working hours.
2nd or 3rd-year students of the three-year programme (LL.B) or 2nd to 5th-year students of the five-year programme (B.A.LL.B) can apply for the internship.
At least 4 weeks. Interns not completing the internship for the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
- Kindly email your CV along with a Statement of Purpose, Cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Subject line of the email should be “Application for Internship”.
!! APPLY NOW !!
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.