Competition Commission of India (CCI) is a statutory body of the Government of India responsible for enforcing The Competition Act, 2002 and promoting competition throughout India, and preventing activities that have an appreciable adverse effect on competition in India. It was established on 14 October 2003.
Competition Commission of India [CCI] has opened applications for online internship opportunities from June 2021. Eligible applicants whose applications received by 1 st of the preceding month shall only be considered.
- 4th & 5th year law students from 5 year course.
- 2nd & 3rd year law students from 3 year course.
- LLM students.
- Applications mandatorily are in the prescribed format available on the CCI website.
- Applications in other formats shall be rejected summarily.
- Statement of Purpose should be accompanied by the application.
- Applicants shall submit their applications duly signed/ endorsed by their colleges/institutions in the space specifically provided in the application form with the heading ‘Certification and Recommendation by Institution.
Check out the guidelines: https://www.cci.gov.in/sites/default/files/cci_pdf/internships1.pdf
For more details:
Disclaimer: All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.