PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
Area Of Work:
Digital Payments, Mobile Payments, and P2P Payments.
About The Job:
- Assist in secretarial compliances;
- Draft Board and General Meeting minutes and resolutions;
- Thorough understanding of the Companies Act, Rules, FEMA Guidelines, etc.;
- Good experience in legal due diligence and transaction services;
- Filing/Reviewing necessary forms with FEMA, RBI, etc.;
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documents;
- Good understanding of PPI Guidelines, IRDA Regulations, MF Guidelines;
- Assist in M&A Activities;
- Good understanding of financial statements;
- Maintain statutory books;
- Co-ordinate with other functions.
- Must be a Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Must be a LLB, LLM will be an advantage
- Have an experience of 3-4 years
- Have strong communication skills
- Excellent drafting skills
- Good eye for detail
- Good research capabilities
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good team player
- A high level of professionalism which is required on the job at all times
Full Time Employee Benefits:
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the given link.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.