QuickCompany is India’s fastest-growing technology startup where they provide Fastest Company & Trademark Registration Online in India. Search and Register Private Limited, LLP, OPC in India. Pay fees, upload documents and you are done. It is a bootstrapped startup. They believe in a lean management system, and that is the sole reason for our Fastest service and Quality work.
Area Of Work:
Company Registrations, Trademark Registrations, Compliances, and MSME Registrations.
Roles And Responsibilities:
They expect from you:-
– Conduct research on industry-related topics, generate ideas for new contents types and proofread before publication.
– Should be familiar with content strategies and responsible for delivering quality writing pieces appealing to the readers and boosting brand awareness.
– Create and manage a rich content cum social media and editorial calendar attracting a qualified audience to increase the visibility and emerging as a thought leader – blog, reports, whitepapers, judgment summary, infographics, social media, etc.
– Create refurbishing plans for content ensuring the reach of each content to the right audience.
– Responsible for researching, creating, trend-jacking, editing, updating, editing, and managing all the formats of content created.
– Co-create & newsletters, product update emailers, social media posts, blogs, infographics, PR-related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive leads and subscribers & increase awareness.- Editing and proofreading content with no grammatical errors, zero tolerance for poor writing and plagiarism.
– Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO-friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn& YouTube).
Looking for a legal content writer with a degree in law and prior experience preferably.
This is an on-site 9-6 job in Gurgaon, five days a week, and we don’t believe in working for extended hours unless necessary.
Interested persons, please DM or send your resumes and sample writeup to [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.