About MASK Manpower:
When it is a question of best results for your company, there’s nothing better than hiring from MASK MANPOWER. Placing the correct talent at its appropriate job profile is the basic fundamental profile of the HR. Their persuasive team of professionals who carry experience from diverse fields ensure to discover and provide the precise talent for your company at the most reasonable cost. They flow the simple rule of being focused on quality, our forte has been our TAT (TURN AROUND TIME) which is most essential in every firm.
Area Of Work:
Recruitment, Temporary Staffing, Permanent Staffing, CXO Hiring, BGV Services, and Blue collar Hiring.
About The Internship:
- Drafting/Vetting of finance documents viz. Loan Agreement, Security Trustee Agreement, Share Pledge Agreement, Inter Creditor Agreement, Letter ceding charge etc.
- Drafting/Vetting of security documents viz. Deed of Hypothecation, Indenture of Mortgage, Guarantee etc.
- Examining documents viz. MoA & AoA, Board Resolution, Title Search Report, RoC Search Report etc.
- Preparing compliance report and issuance of holding letter.
- Liaison with the stakeholders viz. Lenders, Borrowers, Lawyers Valuers, etc.
- Represent the company before Govt., Semi-Govt. and Local Authorities
- Attending consortium meetings, enforcement proceedings etc.
- Monitoring pendency and ensuring creation of stipulated security, ensuring statutory filings within stipulated time, issue holding confirmation letters, ensuring renewal of insurance, ensuring issuance of revival letter by the obligors etc.
- Handling escalations pertaining to post execution formalities.
- Ensure safe custody of documents
- Litigation/enforcement actions.
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager
- In-depth knowledge of banking law & practice, corporate laws (including but limited to Companies Act, Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, Stamp Act, Registration Act etc.) SEBI Regulations, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code & NCLT procedures, RDB and SARFAESI Acts, Trustee Business etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Capacity to achieve business targets of the group.
- Other things being equal, preference will be given to persons have knowledge of local language.
Minimum of 2 to 7 years PQE with Banks / NBFCs / Financial Institutions / Security Trustee Company / Law Firms. Must have hands-on experience of drafting/settling financial and security documentation for banks/NBFC.
LLB/LLM from a reputed College/University.
Legal & Operations.
Max Budget for this role is up to 10 LPA.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3329601908
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.