King Stubb & Kasiva is a Corporate Law Firm in India that has established teams in every practice area to ensure our services meet the most exact standards. They have their offices in Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata & Pune. Their Key Practices include Corporate M&A, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution (Arbitration & Litigation), Insolvency, Regulatory and Labour & Employment matters. The Firm also has dedicated practices surrounding Capital Markets, Competition and Anti-trust, Environmental, Food, Information Technology, Infrastructure & Project Finance, IPR, Investment, Legal Metrology, Litigation, Media Law and Tax.
Area Of Work:
Competition Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Corporate Law, Commercial Law, Regulatory Law Practice, Foreign Direct Investment, Anti-dumping, International Trade & WTO, Insolvency Law, Intellectual Property, Litigation, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Startups, Technology, Media, Telecommunication, Energy & Infrastructure, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Insurance, Legal Consultancy, and Legal Metrology.
- Should have experience in handling general corporate advisory and corporate commercial transactions including M&A, Private equity.
- Knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, SEBI, and RBI Regulations, Employment, and Labour Laws;
- Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies
- Should have good legal drafting capabilities
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem-solving approach to complex issues.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong marketing and business development skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
PQE 2-3 years.
Legal Associate (Corporate Law)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Please apply at email@example.com for the position.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.