AVOBE LEGAL is a leading boutique law firm in Rajasthan and amongst the first boutique law firms in India whose expertise is exclusively in matters related to Mining & Infrastructure, the Excise Act and Real Estate. Avobe Legal is a solution-oriented and innovative-minded law firm with lawyers advising clients PAN India and internationally. With a superlative reputation for its uprightness, pragmatic, and innovative legal advice, Avobe Legal strives to help clients decipher legal solutions as per their requirements and needs.
Area Of Work:
Mining, infrastructure, real estate, insolvency, taxation, commercial, corporate, and legal advice.
- Drafting of Applications, Writs, Petitions, NCLT petitions and Appeals for various matters to be filed before various adjudicating authorities.
- Appearing before various adjudicating authorities/Police for various matters.
- Coordinating, Reporting for various matters to hierarchy.
- Researching on various technical aspects of laws.
- Manage and update various databases for Client Relations and their respective cases.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data through coordination.
- To meet T.A.T. (Turn Around Time) for documentation of various matters.
- To interact with clients and external counsel PAN India over the phone, via emails and via in-person meetings.
- To manage PAN India litigation through various MISs.
- Having good exposure on Due Diligence for Land and Corporates/IBC_NCLT/ Consumer laws/RERA.
- Having good experience on Criminal and Civil litigation.
- Candidate must have working experience in Litigation matters/ preferably at PAN India level.
- Candidate must have excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Candidate must have excellent Research skills.
- Candidate should have Team Player qualities who should also be able to perform independently.
- Candidate should be able to meet deadlines wrt assigned work.
- Candidate should be genuinely committed and stable towards profession.
- Candidate must have excellent fluency in English and Hindi.
- Candidate must have between 2 – 5 years of experience in litigation.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3363208394
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.