About Neural IT:
Founded in 2004, Neural IT is an ISO 27001 Certified and HIPAA Compliant Company, offering Medical-Legal, Voice & IT services for Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice & Mass Torts Law Firms. They help businesses augment and optimize the efficiency of their operations by providing a vast array of productivity enhancing services ranging from tailor-made IT solutions to highly skilled human resources.
Area Of Work:
Medical-Legal Services, Voice Services, Application Support, Software Development, Database Migration, Legal Document Drafting, IT Services, personal injury law, and Demand Letter.
- Excellent Computer Operating skills.
- Good Communication skills in English.
- Drafting of legal document like Summon and Complaint; Verified Bill Particulars; Motions;
- Carrying our legal research and preparing legal draft;
- Be able to works as a team player
- Excellent observation and analytical abilities
- Person must be confident, energetic and committed
- Self Motivated
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Monitors and obtains discovery responses.
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries, prepares pleadings;
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop cases by preparing and forwarding Summonses & Complaints
- Preparing and filing discovery requests, preparing responses to opposing counsel
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines for targets.
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance/targets and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Drafting of Litigation documents, generating status reports.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3311426289
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.