Table of Contents
About Law Caddie
Law Caddie, an exclusive and dedicated Law Firm for the Sports Industry providing leading sports law and business expertise and experience for all your legal and commercial sports needs. The attorneys in our firm are thought leaders in the industry, providing counsel and representation to athletes, sports leagues, universities, public sports authorities, corporate sponsors and a wide range of other industry stakeholders on complex business deals, public policy and litigation. We are also experienced in negotiating agreements with broadcasters, distributors, mobile operators, online businesses and social media sites. Our lawyers are linked by constant interaction and an electronic infrastructure that allows us to bring the Firm’s wealth of experience and all its global resources to bear on client’s most demanding business and legal issues-promptly and efficiently.
About the Job
Law Caddie is a dedicated sports law firm having its base in New Delhi. The firm is looking for a young, creative and energetic associate having deep passion for sports. The associate will manage litigation and other complex sports law related issues on behalf of clients connected with the sports industry.
In addition, the associate will be responsible to acquire new clients while also maintaining existing client relationships. In this role, the associate will also be responsible for Social Media outreach and also connecting with rising stars of the sports industry. A part of the job also entails educating the masses about Sports Law via Social media and other platforms.
- Provide legal support to clients and assist attorneys.
- Legal Drafting and Research.
- Maintain client relationships including social media outreach.
- Prepare legal reports and documents.
- Managing and Handling Internship Programs of the Firm.
- Representing the Firm in events and competitions.
- Law degree from a reputed university with good academic record.
- 0-2 years of post-qualification experience (PQE).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong legal knowledge.
- Sports enthusiast.
- Basic knowledge of handling firm’s social media pages and legal content.
How to Apply?
To apply, click here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.