The CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) is inviting applications from law students for its law Internship 2022 scheme.
Table of Contents
About the CBI
The Central Bureau of Investigation is the premier investigating agency of India. It operates under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions.
About the CBI Law Internship 2022
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is undertaking a Law Internship Scheme for the year 2022. This scheme seeks to engage Indian nationals, who are law students of Graduate courses enrolled in reputed Law universities/Institutes as interns.
These interns shall be attached within the CBI at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Bangalore and would be expected to supplement the process of analysis within the Agency through desirable empirical collection and collation of in-house data and other information.
Responsibilities of the Interns
- Interns will be provided practical exposure to investigation and prosecution work by
- providing assistance to CBI law officers and investigating officers in researching court judgments on specific areas,
- preparation of court applications and replies,
- presentation of evidence/documents & examination of witnesses in court,
- trial work,
- pairvi work,
- data collection and
- any other work assigned by senior officers.
- Interns are required to sign the “Oath of Secrecy” at the time of joining which will be binding on their conduct during internship and beyond.
Duration of Internship
Number of Interns Required
A total of 30 interns may be selected by CBI for locations at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow and Bangalore.
Following persons are eligible to apply for the scheme:
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be a law student of Graduation course through English Medium and enrolled in reputed Law University/Institutes.
- The students pursuing 05 years integrated LLB course and having completed at least 04 years of said integrated course.
- OR The students pursing of 03 years LLB course and having completed at least 02 years of said course.
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to send their applications in original with their detailed bio-data in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-A) along with a 150 words writeup on why he/she wants to join internship in CBI, to the:
Superintendent of Police (Training), CBI Academy, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar
Pradesh – 201002
The applications must reach the office on or before June 16, 2022, through Speed Post. Incomplete and
late applications may not be accepted.
For any details, please contact:
Training Management Section of CBI Academy
Contact Number: 0120-2782985 to 988,
Extension- 225 or 228
When to contact: During working hours from Monday to Friday
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.