About The Law school Society
‘The Law school Society’ is an Ed-Tech startup Focusing on mentoring law students and providing them with skills related to Co-curricular activities in law schools like Mooting, Legal Research paper writing, internship, debating etc.
|Name of the Start-up||The Law school Society|
|Focusing Areas||mentoring law students and providing them with skills related to Co-curricular activities in law schools like Mooting, Legal Research paper writing, internship, debating etc.|
About the Internship
They urgently require interns for their business development team.
- Qualification: Preferably Law Students in 1st-3rd year, but students of other field interested in law, business and entrepreneurship can also apply.
- Duration: 2 months, can be extended, starting immediately.
- Mode: Remote work
- Stipend: Performance based & Free access to their courses and mentorship.
How to apply
Interested candidate can Send CV to email@example.com
Click here to apply!!
- Internship opportunity with Advocate Atin Handuja
- Internship opportunity at Solicitors India Law Offices
- Internship opportunity at ubAdvocate
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.