Varun Bedi & Associates, a law firm in Delhi, is inviting applications from law students for an internship opportunity
Main areas of practice: Property matters, Arbitration, SARFAESI, and other areas of civil and criminal laws.
- Students from 3rd year or above in a 5-year integrated law course or 2nd year or above in a 3-year law course can apply.
- Students should be residing in Delhi NCR.
- Students should possess strong writing/drafting and research skills.
- Preference shall be given to those who have interest and prior experience in litigation.
- Internship shall, primarily, be through physical/offline mode.
- Office Location: 487/17, First Floor, School Road, Paschim Vihar West Delhi-110087.
- Perks/stipend will be provided as per industry norms (if applicable)
- Certificate of Internship shall be provided after successful completion of the full duration of the internship. Performance-based perks/incentives may also be provided, if applicable.
Tenure of Engagement
The duration of the internship is four weeks (1 month). However, interns may apply for an extension.
- Application: Applications are to be mailed to email@example.com.
- Kindly mention your Current City (eg. Delhi) and the Period requested (July onwards).
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.