Name of the Organization: Spoon.money
About the Organization:
Spoon presents the path to building credit history like no other – Exclusively for Young Millennials & GenZ. We use modern tech to enable you to build secure credit, stay away from unnecessary debt, and help with responsible spending.
About the Internship:
We are looking for Legal interns to join Spoon and add significant value to our product and business. This position will assist in ensuring that the company operates per law of the land & business.
We are a fin-tech startup and hence RBI compliances along with usual corporate compliances will need to be managed by you.
On the Job
- Review, draft, and negotiate a variety of agreements relating to the company’s business products and provide advice to the business units regarding legal risks associated with such transactions.
- Research of various aspects of law and advise on how to structure the business to make it compliant with laws.
- Conduct due-diligence on the company.
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents for various business lines including fin-tech, lending, payments, master services, technology, others & lead contract negotiation; (knowledge of relevant guidelines shall be added advantage).
- Identify legal issues and risks that may affect the various businesses of Spoon and ensuring compliances related thereto.
- Pre-final, final year LLB students and freshers can apply
- Available for 2-6 months
- Previous internship experience in law-firms or start-ups is highly preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
How to Apply?
Click here to Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2676403744
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.